Investment Funds Woodstock
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership with a focus on Agricultural assets developed for Woodstock investors. Designed to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages, our investment funds are protected by real estate.
Advantageous Investment Funds
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have taken their successful track record in the Agriculture, Investment, and Alternative Lending industries and created opportunities for Woodstock investors interested in Agricultural investment funds, as until recently access was limited.
Preliminary Target Distribution Yield Goal of 7%
• Reaching 17.5 cents per share in quarterly dividends ($10/share NAV) as well as a year-end special dividend payment.
Our diversified portfolio is made up of 1st and 2nd mortgages that meet the following criteria
• 50% of assets minimum will consist of mortgages secured by agricultural land and buildings
• 30% of assets maximum will consist of mortgages secured by commercial and retail land and buildings
• 20% of assets maximum will consist of mortgages secured by residential land and buildings
Moderate Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
• Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
• Max 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
• Max 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Funds Granted to Accredited Investors (Woodstock)
Only Accredited investors have access to shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund in accordance with Ontario securities legislation. Interested Woodstock investors are able to connect with their own professional advisors to review the tax and legal ramifications of investing in the shares.
Exclusive introductions are permitted only through registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has retained the services of Belco Private Capital Inc. to work as its registered exempt market dealer.
Introductions are allowed solely via registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has employed the services of Belco Private Capital Inc. to serve as its registered exempt market dealer.
Investment Fund Knowledge
Investors in Woodstock are able to connect with Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.