Investment Funds Tecumseh
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership that is in demand for Tecumseh investors. With a goal to obtain and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages, our investment funds are protected by real estate with a focus on Agricultural assets.
Rare Investment Funds
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have a successful track record in the Agriculture, Alternative Lending, and Investment industries. Until now Tecumseh investors had limited options available to them when it came to these types of Agricultural investment funds.
Targeting Primary Distribution Yield of 7%
• Quarterly dividends providing 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) with year-end special dividend payment included.
Our diversified portfolio has 1st and 2nd mortgages that adhere to the following parameters
• A min of 50% of capital held consists of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
• A max of 30% of capital held consists of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
• A max of 20% of capital held consists of mortgages secured by residential properties
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics within standards
• Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
• Max 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
• Max 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Funds Prepared for Accredited Investors (Tecumseh)
Shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund, per Ontario securities legislation, are only open to Accredited investors. Tecumseh investors are told to consult with their personal professional advisors to review investing in the shares and the legal and tax consequences.
As introductions are restricted only through registered exempt market dealers, AgriRoots Capital management Inc. has retained Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer.
Our Investment Fund Facts
Investors in Tecumseh can get more information by contacting Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.