Investment Funds Strathroy
Available to Strathroy investors, AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership that was created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages focused on Agricultural assets, with investment funds backed by real estate.
Useful Investment Funds
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have built their knowledge in the Agriculture, Investment, and Alternative Lending industries. Before now very limited options existed for Strathroy investors seeking opportunities in Agricultural investment funds.
Initial Target Distribution Yield Aim of 7%
• Quarterly dividends of 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) with a year-end special dividend payment.
Our diversified portfolio contains 1st and 2nd mortgages that meet the following parameters
• Minimum 50% of assets coming from mortgages secured by agricultural properties
• Maximum 30% of assets coming from mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
• Maximum of 20% of assets coming from mortgages secured by residential properties
Standard Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics used
• Maximum 75% LTV reached on Agricultural Properties
• Max 70% LTV reached on Commercial Properties
• Max 80% LTV reached on Residential Properties
Marketed Funds for Accredited Investors (Strathroy)
To follow Ontario securities legislation, only Accredited investors are able to access shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund. Strathroy investors are encouraged to reach out to their own professional advisors in order to fully understand the legal and tax consequences of investing in the shares.
Introductions are exclusively allowed through registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has its own registered exempt market dealer with Belco Private Capital Inc.
More On Our Investment Funds
Strathroy investors are invited to connect with Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.