Investment Funds Stratford
Open to Stratford investors, AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership that was designed to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages with investment funds secured by real estate established in Agricultural assets.
Requested Investment Funds
Proving their expertise, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have strong histories in the Alternative Lending, Investment, and Agriculture industries. Until very recently there were limited options available to Stratford investors looking for access to Agricultural investment funds.
Emphasizing Initial Target Distribution Yield of 7%
• Providing quarterly dividends of 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) along with a year-end special dividend payment.
Executed using the following parameters, our diversified portfolio holds 1st and 2nd mortgages
• A minimum of 50% of secured assets protected by agricultural land and buildings
• A maximum of 30% of secured assets protected by commercial and retail land and buildings
• A maximum of 20% of secured assets protected by residential land and buildings
Respectable Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
• Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
• Max 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
• Max 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Professional Funds for Accredited Investors (Stratford)
In accordance with Ontario securities legislation, shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are available only to Accredited investors. It is recommended that investors in Stratford confer with their own professional advisors to review legal and tax ramifications of investing in the shares.
Meetings are permitted solely via registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has chosen the services of Belco Private Capital Inc. to serve as its registered exempt market dealer.
More Facts About Our Investment Funds
Stratford investors can reach out to Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at email@example.com to discover more.