Investment Funds St. Thomas
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership that is taking on St. Thomas investors. Our investment funds were created to acquire and manage a portfolio of first and second mortgages with an emphasis on Agricultural assets.
Practical Investment Funds
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. are experts, having a successful track record in the Alternative Lending, Agriculture, and Investment industries. Until now there has been limited access to these types of Agricultural investment funds available to St. Thomas investors.
Set Preliminary Target Distribution Yield Aim of 7%
• Offering quarterly dividends reaching 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) along with special year-end dividend payment.
Meeting the following parameters, our diversified portfolio is made up of 1st and 2nd mortgages
• A min 50% of capital is held from mortgages secured by agricultural properties
• A max of 30% of capital is held from mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
• A max of 20% of capital is held from mortgages secured by residential properties
Steady Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
• Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Mortgages
• Max 70% LTV on Commercial Mortgages
• Max 80% LTV on Residential Mortgages
Funds Authorized for Accredited Investors (St. Thomas)
Shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund, per Ontario securities legislation, are available solely to Accredited investors. Investors in the St. Thomas area are encouraged to reach out to their own professional advisors to review legal and tax consequences of investing in the shares.
Introductions are allowed solely via registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has employed the services of Belco Private Capital Inc. to serve as its registered exempt market dealer.
Investment Fund Know-How
Interested St. Thomas investors are invited to contact Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at email@example.com to learn more.