Investment Funds Southwestern Ontario
AgriRoots Diversified Lending fund is open as a limited partnership to investors in SouthwesternOntario. Secured by real estate focusing on Agricultural assets, our investment funds were created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages.
Strong Investment Funds
With a strong track record, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. are experts in the Alternative Lending, Investment, and Agriculture industries. Until now, limited options for investors in Southwestern Ontario were available for these kinds of Agricultural investment funds.
Preliminary Target Distribution Yield of 7%
• Dividends of 17.5 cents per share quarterly ($10/share NAV) including year-end special dividend payment.
A portfolio diversified with 1st and 2nd mortgages following specific parameters
• A min of 50% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
• A max of 30% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
• A max of 20% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by residential properties
Balanced Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
• Maximum 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
• Maximum 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
• Maximum 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Available Funds for Accredited Investors (Southwestern Ontario)
Any shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are open only to Accredited investors (as stated in Ontario securities legislation). Investors in Southwestern Ontario are able to consult their own professional advisors with regards to legal and tax consequences of investing in the shares.
Introductions are only permitted through registered exempt market dealers. Belco Private Capital Inc. has been retained by AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer.
Discover Our Investment Funds
Investors in Southwestern Ontario are able to contact Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative at Belco Private Capital Inc. via email at email@example.com for more information.