Investment Funds Sarnia
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund, now available for Sarnia investors, is a limited partnership that was crafted to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages. Our investment funds are secured, backed by real estate with a focus on Agricultural assets.
Noteworthy Investment Funds
Until very recently, there have been very few options for Sarnia investors who want to access Agricultural investment funds. The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. opened up opportunities using their strong track record in the Alternative Lending, Investment, and Agriculture industries.
Opening Distribution Yield of 7% Targeted
• Providing quarterly dividends of 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) along with year-end special dividend payment.
A diversified portfolio with 1st and 2nd mortgages that follow these specific parameters
• A minimum of 50% of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
• A maximum of 30% of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
• A maximum of 20% of mortgages secured by residential properties
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics within secure parameters
• LTV at maximum 75% on Agricultural Properties
• LTV at maximum 70% on Commercial Properties
• LTV at maximum 80% on Residential Properties
Funds Accessed by Accredited Investors (Sarnia)
As only Accredited investors have access to AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund shares (per Ontario securities legislation), interested Sarnia investors are encouraged to consult with their personal professional advisors to review potential legal and tax ramifications in investing in the shares.
Introductions are solely allowed via registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. is working with Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealers.
More About Our Investment Funds
Sarnia investors seeking more information are invited to contact Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at email@example.com.