Investment Funds Leamington
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership holding a portfolio of first and second mortgages that is available to Leamington investors. With investment funds secured by real estate, we put an emphasis on holding Agricultural assets.
Prudent Investment Funds
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. used their successful histories in the Alternative Lending, Investment, and Agriculture industries to develop opportunities for Leamington investors, as until recently there was limited access to these types of Agricultural investment funds.
Initial Focus Distribution Yield of 7%
• Quarterly dividends set to reach 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) along with a year-end special dividend payment.
Holding 1st and 2nd mortgages, our diversified portfolio adheres to the following parameters
• A min of 50% of assets come from mortgages backed by agricultural land
• A max of 30% of assets come from mortgages backed by commercial and retail land
• A maximum of 20% of assets come from mortgages backed by residential land
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics held to industry standard
• Maximum 75% LTV on Agricultural Buildings and Land
• Maximum 70% LTV on Commercial Buildings and Land
• Max 80% LTV on Residential Buildings and Land
Accessed Funds for Accredited Investors (Leamington)
Shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund can be accessed solely by Accredited investors (as defined in Ontario securities legislation). Leamington investors are requested to reach out to their own professional advisors to review the tax and legal ramifications of investing in the shares.
Introductions are restricted only to registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has employed the services of Belco Private Capital Inc. to serve as its registered exempt market dealer.
Our Investment Fund Information
For additional information, Leamington investors are invited to connect with Matthew Alexander at email@example.com, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc.