Investment Funds Guelph
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership that was developed to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages and is available to Guelph investors. With a unique focus on Agricultural assets, our investment funds are secured by real estate.
In-Demand Investment Funds
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have successful experience in the Alternative Lending, Agriculture, and Investment industries. Before now limited access was available to Guelph investors seeking these types of Agricultural investment funds.
Introductory Target Distribution Yield of 7%
• Quarterly dividends of 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) with an exclusive year-end dividend payment.
A diverse portfolio holding 1st and 2nd mortgages within the following parameters
• A min of 50% of capital will consist of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
• A max of 30% of capital will consist of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
• A max of 20% of capital will consist of mortgages secured by residential properties
Secure Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
• Maximum 75% LTV for all Agricultural Properties
• Maximum 70% LTV for all Commercial Properties
• Maximum 80% LTV for all Residential Properties
Funds Accessible for Accredited Investors (Guelph)
As defined in Ontario securities legislation, shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are available only to Accredited investors. Guelph area investors are encouraged to connect with their own personal professional advisors to review the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares.
Introductions are allowed solely via registered exempt market dealers. Bello Private Capital Inc. has been brought on by AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. as its registered exempt market dealer.
More Information On Our Investment Funds
For further information Guelph investors are able to contact Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. via email at email@example.com.