Investment Funds Cambridge
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership that has been opened to Cambridge investors. Our investment fund, secured by real estate, was created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages with a unique emphasis on Agricultural assets.
Capable Investment Funds
With a strong track record in the Investment, Agriculture, and Alternative lending industries, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. saw limited options for Cambridge investors and wanted to create access to these types of Agricultural investment funds.
Primary Target Distribution Yield of 7%
• Quarterly dividends up to 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) included with a year-end special dividend payment.
Within the following parameters, our diversified portfolio holds 1st and 2nd mortgages
• A minimum of 50% of assets will consist of mortgages protected by agricultural properties
• A maximum of 30% of assets will consist of mortgages protected by commercial and retail properties
• A maximum of 20% of assets will consist of mortgages protected by residential properties
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics within moderate ratios
• Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
• Max 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
• Max 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Funds Available for Accredited Investors (Cambridge)
Per Ontario securities legislation, any shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are only open to Accredited investors. Any interested Cambridge investors are encouraged to connect with their own professional advisors to learn more about the tax and legal ramifications of investing in the shares.
Registered exempt market dealers are only permitted to commence introductions. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has teamed with Belco Private Capital Inc., as its registered exempt market dealer.
See What Our Investment Funds Have To Offer
To discover more, Cambridge investors can email Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at email@example.com.