Investment Funds Brantford
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership that is seeking Brantford investors. Our investment funds are protected by real estate and were created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages with an emphasis on Agricultural assets.
Remarkable Investment Funds
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. are experts, having a strong history in the Investment, Agriculture, and Alternative Lending industries. Until recently there has been a lack of options for Brantford investors who want to access these sorts of Agricultural investment funds.
Preliminary Distribution Yield of 7% Goal
• Quarterly dividends providing 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) including year-end special dividend payment.
Following specific parameters, our portfolio is diversified with 1st and 2nd mortgages
• A minimum of 50% of assets held are of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
• A maximum of 30% of assets held are of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
• A maximum of 20% of assets held are of mortgages secured by residential properties
Realistic Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
• Max 75% LTV for any Agricultural Mortgages
• Max 70% LTV for any Commercial Mortgages
• Max 80% LTV for any Residential Mortgages
Funds Permitted for Accredited Investors (Brantford)
Only Accredited investors are able to access shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund (defined in Ontario securities legislation). To comprehend the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares, Brantford investors are encouraged to contact their own professional advisors.
Introductions are permitted only via registered exempt market dealers. Belco Private Capital Inc. has been selected by AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer.
All About Our Investment Funds
For Brantford investors interested in learning more you can contact Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.