Investment Capital Waterloo
Ready for investors seeking investment capital, AgriRoots is a limited partnership available to Waterloo investors. Opened to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages, we have secured our investment capital by real estate with an emphasis on Agricultural assets.
A New Approach To Investment Capital
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have a successful history in the Alternative Lending, Agriculture, and Investment industries. With limited options available to Waterloo investors until recently, there hasn’t been available access to this type of Agricultural investment capital.
Primary Target Distribution Yield of 7%
- Quarterly dividends up to 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) included with a year-end special dividend payment
Meeting the following parameters, our diversified portfolio is made up of 1st and 2nd mortgages
- A min 50% of capital is held from mortgages secured by agricultural properties
- A max of 30% of capital is held from mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
- A max of 20% of capital is held from mortgages secured by residential properties
Realistic Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Max 75% LTV for any Agricultural Mortgages
- Max 70% LTV on Commercial Mortgages
- Max 80% LTV on Residential Mortgages
Exclusive Investment Capital for Accredited Investors (Waterloo)
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund shares are open only through Accredited investors (as defined in Ontario securities legislation). It is recommended that Waterloo area investors consult their own professional advisors to review all the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares.
Only introductions through registered exempt market dealers are allowed. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has chosen to work with Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer.
More Information About Our Investment Capital
Connect with Matthew Alexander at email@example.com, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. and learn more about our investment capital.