Investment Capital Strathroy
AgriRoots is an advanced partnership available to Strathroy investors who are seeking investment capital. Our investment capital was created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages and puts a unique emphasis on Agricultural assets.
Agricultural Investment Capital
Using their strong track record in the Alternative Lending, Investment, and Agriculture industries, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. were able to craft opportunities for investors. Until now limited options existed for Strathroy investors seeking access to this type of Agriculture investment capital.
Targeting Primary Distribution Yield of 7%
- Quarterly dividends providing 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) with year-end special dividend payment included
Holding 1st and 2nd mortgages, our diversified portfolio adheres to the following parameters
- A min of 50% of capital comes from mortgages backed by agricultural land
- A max of 30% of capital comes from mortgages backed by commercial and retail land
- A maximum of 20% of capital comes from mortgages backed by residential land
Secure Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Maximum 75% LTV for all Agricultural Properties
- Maximum 70% LTV for all Commercial Properties
- Maximum 80% LTV for all Residential Properties
Investment Capital Accessed by Accredited Investors (Strathroy)
Shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund can be accessed solely by Accredited investors (as defined in Ontario securities legislation). Strathroy investors are requested to reach out to their own professional advisors to review the tax and legal ramifications of investing in the shares.
Registered exempt market dealers are only permitted to commence introductions. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has teamed with Belco Private Capital Inc., as its registered exempt market dealer.
More To Discover With Our Investment Capital
Investors are invited to connect with Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. to learn more about our investment capital at email@example.com