Investment Capital Stratford
AgriRoots is an exclusive partnership that is ready for Stratford investors who need investment capital. Opened to obtain and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages, our investment capital places a unique focus on Agricultural real estate and assets.
Available Investment Capital
Until now, limited options have existed for Stratford investors looking for access to Agricultural investment capital. The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. were able to use their successful histories in the Agriculture, Investment, and Alternative Lending industries to create opportunities.
Reaching Initial Distribution Yield of 7%
- 17.5 cents per share with quarterly dividends ($10/share NAV) with a special year-end dividend payment
Our diversified portfolio has 1st and 2nd mortgages that adhere to the following parameters
- A min of 50% of capital held consists of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
- A max of 30% of capital held consists of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
- A max of 20% of capital held consists of mortgages secured by residential properties
Steady Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Mortgages
- Max 70% LTV on Commercial Mortgages
- Max 80% LTV on Residential Mortgages
Investment Capital Useable by Accredited Investors (Stratford)
Available shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund area open only Accredited investors following Ontario securities legislation. Those investors in Stratford who are interested can consult their professional advisors and go over the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares.
Exclusively permitted through registered exempt market dealers, AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has retained Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer for all introductions.
Learn About Our Investment Capital Options
Investors can learn more about our investment capital by connecting with Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at email@example.com