Investment Capital St. Thomas
AgriRoots is a targeted partnership that is open to St. Thomas investors in need of investment capital. Our investment capital is secured by real estate and was created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages with a focus on Agricultural assets.
Focused Investment Capital
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. noticed limited access to Agricultural investment capital for St. Thomas investors, so they used their skills in the Alternative Lending, Investment, and Agriculture industries to create opportunities.
Well Operated Investments
Set Preliminary Target Distribution Yield Aim of 7%
- Offering quarterly dividends reaching 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) along with special year-end dividend payment
Our diversified portfolio contains 1st and 2nd mortgages that meet the following parameters
- Minimum 50% of assets coming from mortgages secured by agricultural properties
- Maximum 30% of assets coming from mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
- A maximum of 20% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by residential properties
Prudent Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Max 75% LTV reached on Agricultural Mortgages
- Max 70% LTV reached on Commercial Mortgages
- Max 80% LTV reached on Residential Mortgages
Investment Capital Approved for Accredited Investors (St. Thomas)
As outlined in the Ontario securities legislation, only Accredited investors are able to access shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund. St. Thomas area investors are asked to connect with their own professional advisors to review the potential tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares.
Registered exempt market dealers are the only ones allowed to start introductions. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. is working with Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer.
Discovering Our Investment Capital
Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. is available at email@example.com to help you discover more about our investment capital.