Investment Capital Sarnia
AgriRoots is a specialized partnership open to Sarnia investors looking for investment capital. Our investment capital is secured by real estate with a unique focus on Agricultural assets and was created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages.
Specific Investment Capital
With a successful background in the Alternative Lending, Agriculture, and Investment industries, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. are experts. Until very recently, it was difficult for Sarnia investors to access this type of Agriculture investment capital.
Targeting Preliminary Distribution Yield of 7%
- Targeting quarterly dividends of 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) and offering a year-end special dividend payment.
A diversified portfolio with 1st and 2nd mortgages that follow these specific parameters
- A minimum of 50% of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
- A maximum of 30% of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
- A maximum of 20% of mortgages secured by residential properties
Balanced Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Maximum 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
- Maximum 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
- Maximum 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Advanced Investment Capital for Accredited Investors (Sarnia)
Available to Accredited investors only (as defined in Ontario securities legislation), Sarnia area investors who are seeking shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are directed to speak to their own professional advisors to review the legal and tax ramifications of investing in the shares.
Introductions are allowed solely via registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc has chosen Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer.
Explore Our Investment Capital Options
Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. is available to help you learn more about our investment capital at email@example.com