Investment Capital London
As a limited partnership, AgriRoots is ready for London investors who desire investment capital. Open to acquire and maintain a portfolio of both first and second mortgages, our investment capital is backed by real estate, with an emphasis on Agricultural assets.
Specialized Investment Capital
With a multitude of skills, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have a successful history in the Alternative Lending, Agriculture, and Investment industries. They have opened the opportunity for London investors to access this type of Agricultural investment capital.
Target Distribution Yield of 7% Initially
- Quarterly dividends reaching 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) with highlighted year-end dividend payment.
With 1st and 2nd mortgages our diversified portfolio follows specific parameters
- Consisting of a min of 50% mortgages secured by agricultural properties
- Consisting of a max of 30% mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
- Consisting of a max of 20% mortgages secured by residential properties
Respectable Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
- Max 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
- Max 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Available Investment Capital for Accredited Investors (London)
Available only to Accredited investors (as defined in Ontario securities legislation), shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are open. Investments in the London area are invited to discuss the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares with their own personal advisors.
As introductions are allowed exclusively through registered exempt market dealers, Belco Private Capital Inc. has been retained by AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. to serve as its registered exempt market dealer.
See What Our Investment Capital Has To Offer
Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. is available to help you discover more about our investment capital via email at firstname.lastname@example.org