Investment Capital Leamington
AgriRoots is an individualized partnership open to Leamington investors who have been searching for suitable investment capital. Our investment capital is secured by real estate with an emphasis in Agricultural assets and was created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages.
Unprecedented Investment Capital
As experts, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. all have a strong track record in the Agriculture, Alternative Lending, and Investment industries. They’ve created opportunities for Leamington investors as until very recently, limited options were available for this type of Agricultural investment capital.
Targeted Initial Distribution Yield of 7%
- Quarterly dividends targeted for 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) and including a year-end special dividend payment.
Our diversified portfolio holds 1st and 2nd mortgages and adheres to specific parameters
- A min of 50% of mortgages are to be secured by agricultural land
- A max of 30% of mortgages are to be secured by commercial and retail land
- A max of 20% of mortgages are to be secured by residential land
Reasonable Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Mortgages
- Max 70% LTV on Commercial Mortgages
- Max 80% LTV on Residential Mortgages
Investment Capital On Hand for Accredited Investors (Leamington)
Shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund, per Ontario securities legislation, are only open to Accredited investors. Leamington investors are told to consult with their personal professional advisors to review investing in the shares and the legal and tax consequences.
AgriRoots Captal Management Inc. has chosen to work with Belco Private Capital Inc. as its registered exempt market dealer, as introductions are allowed solely via registered exempt market dealers.
Learn All About Our Investment Capital
Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. is available to help you learn more about our investment capital at email@example.com