Investment Capital Lakeshore
AgriRoots is an advanced partnership that is ready for Lakeshore investors in the market for investment capital. Our investment capital, created to obtain and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages, is backed by real estate focusing on Agricultural assets.
Exclusive Investment Capital
With a strong track record in the Investment, Agriculture, and Alternative lending industries, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. saw limited options for Lakeshore investors and wanted to create access to this type of Agricultural investment capital.
Opening Distribution Yield of 7% Targeted
- Providing quarterly dividends of 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) along with year-end special dividend payment.
Following specific parameters we have a portfolio diversified with 1st and 2nd mortgages
- A minimum of 50% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by agricultural buildings
- A maximum of 30% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by commercial and retail buildings
- A maximum of 20% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by residential buildings
Moderate Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
- Max 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
- Max 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Specialized Investment Capital Ready for Accredited Investors (Lakeshore)
In accordance with Ontario securities legislation, shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are available only to Accredited investors. It is recommended that investors in Lakeshore confer with their own professional advisors to review legal and tax ramifications of investing in the shares.
Introductions are allowed only via registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. is working Belco Private Capital Inc. so they can act as its registered exempt market dealer.
Our Investment Capital Options For Your Review
You are able to learn more about our investment capital by contacting Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org