Investment Capital Kitchener
AgriRoots, open to Kitchener investors, is a limited partnership for those seeking investment capital. With a unique focus on capital secured by real estate Agricultural assets, our investment capital was created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages.
Targeted Investment Capital
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have an in-depth history in the Alternative Lending, Agriculture, and Investment industries and noticed a lack of options for Kitchener investors who required access to this type of Agricultural investment capital.
Beginning Target Distribution Yield of 7%
- Along with year-end special dividend payment, quarterly dividends of 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV)
A diverse portfolio holding 1st and 2nd mortgages within the following parameters
- A min of 50% of capital will consist of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
- A max of 30% of capital will consist of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
- A max of 20% of capital will consist of mortgages secured by residential properties
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics within moderate ratios
- Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
- Max 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
- Max 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Open Investment Capital Ready for Accredited Investors (Kitchener)
Shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending fund are only available to Accredited investors (as defined in Ontario securities legislation). Those interested investors in Kitchener are asked to review the legal and tax consequences of investing in the shares with their own advisors.
AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has brought on Belco Private Capital Inc. to serve as its registered exempt market dealer as introductions are exclusively permitted through registered exempt market dealers.
Learn All About Our Investment Capital
Discover more about our investment capital by getting in touch with Matthew Alexander via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc.