Investment Capital Kingsville
AgriRoots is a targeted partnership ready for Kingsville investors who want investment capital. Opened to obtain and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages, our investment capital is all backed by real estate, mainly in Agricultural assets.
Rare Investment Capital
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have successful experience in the Alternative Lending, Agriculture, and Investment industries. Before now limited access was available to Kingsville investors seeking this type of Agricultural investment capital.
Preliminary Distribution Yield of 7% Goal
- Quarterly dividends providing 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) including year-end special dividend payment
A portfolio diversified with 1st and 2nd mortgages following specific parameters
- A min of 50% of capital will consist of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
- A max of 30% of capital will consist of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
- A maxi of 20% of capital will consist of mortgages secured by residential properties
Standard Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Max 75% LTV held on Agricultural Properties
- Max 70% LTV held on Commercial Properties
- Max 80% LTV held on Residential Properties
In-Depth Investment Capital for Accredited Investors (Kingsville)
With shares only open to Accredited investors (as defined in Ontario securities legislation), Kingsville investors who are interested in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are asked to speak directly to their own professional advisors to learn of the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares.
Permitted exclusively through registered exempt market dealers, AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has retained Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer for all introductions.
Review Our Investment Capital Options
Our investment capital information can be obtained through Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc., available via email at email@example.com