Investment Capital Guelph
AgriRoots is a limited partnership for those Guelph area investors who are in the market for investment capital. Our investment capital was started to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages with a unique emphasis on real estate and Agricultural assets.
Strong Investment Capital
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have a successful history in the Investment, Agriculture, and Alternative Lending industries. Limited options were available to Guelph investors who were seeking this type of Agricultural investment capital until now.
Preliminary Target Distribution Yield of 7%
- Dividends of 17.5 cents per share quarterly ($10/share NAV) including year-end special dividend payment.
A diversified portfolio using the following parameters of 1st and 2nd mortgages
- A minimum of 50% of capital will consist of mortgages covered by agricultural properties
- A maximum of 30% of capital will consist of mortgages covered by commercial and retail properties
- A maximum of 20% of capital will consist of mortgages covered by residential properties
Well Balanced Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
- Max 75% LTV on Agricultural Land
- Max 70% LTV on Commercial Land
- Max 80% LTV on Residential Land
Investment Capital Open for Accredited Investors (Guelph)
Selecting shares with AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is only available through Accredited investors (as defined in Ontario securities legislation). Investors in the Guelph area are invited to visit their professional advisors to go over all the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares.
Introductions are only allowed through registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has brought in Belco Private Capital Inc. to serve as its own registered exempt market dealer.
More About Our Investment Capital
Contact Matthew Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. to learn all about our investment capital.