Investment Capital Cambridge
AgriRoots is a limited partnership, providing investment capital for interested Cambridge area investors. Created to open and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages, our investment capital is protected by real estate, emphasizing Agricultural assets.
Limited Investment Capital
With a strong track record, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. are experts in the Alternative Lending, Investment, and Agriculture industries. Until now, limited options for Cambridge investors were available for this kind of Agricultural investment capital.
Initial Target Distribution Yield of 7%
- Quarterly dividends up to 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) including additional year-end special dividend payment
Our diversified portfolio is made up of 1st and 2nd mortgages that meet the following criteria
- 50% of assets minimum will consist of mortgages secured by agricultural land and buildings
- 30% of assets maximum will consist of mortgages secured by commercial and retail land and buildings
- 20% of assets maximum will consist of mortgages secured by residential land and buildings
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics within moderate ranges
- Maximum 75% LTV on all Agricultural Properties
- Maximum 70% LTV on all Commercial Properties
- Maximum 80% LTV on all Residential Properties
Open Investment Capital for Accredited Investors (Cambridge)
Open to Accredited investors only (as defined in Ontario securities legislation), shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are available. Cambridge investors are asked to review all the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares with their personal advisors.
All introductions are only allow through registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has selected Belco Private Capital Inc. to serve as its registered exempt market dealer.
All About Our Investment Capital
Get in touch with Matthew Alexander at email@example.com, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. to discover more about our investment capital.