Investment Capital Brantford
AgriRoots is a defined partnership ready for Brantford investors who are searching for investment capital. Opened with the intention to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages, our investment capital is backed by real estate emphasizing Agricultural assets.
Investment Capital With A Difference
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have a successful background in the Investment, Alternative Lending, and Agriculture industries. Until now, limited options have been available to Brantford investors to access this type of Agricultural investment capital.
Initial Goal Distribution Yield of 7%
- 17.5 cents per share with quarterly dividends ($10/share NAV) along with targeted year-end dividend payment
Following specific parameters, our portfolio is diversified with 1st and 2nd mortgages
- A minimum of 50% of assets held are of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
- A maximum of 30% of assets held are of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
- A maximum of 20% of assets held are of mortgages secured by residential properties
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics within secure parameters
- LTV at maximum 75% on Agricultural Properties
- LTV at maximum 70% on Commercial Properties
- LTV at maximum 80% on Residential Properties
Unique Investment Capital for Accredited Investors (Brantford)
As shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are open only to Accredited investors (as defined in Ontario securities legislation), interested Brantford area investors are asked to speak with their own professional advisors as to the tax and legal ramifications of investing in the shares.
With introductions only allowed via registered exempt market dealers, AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has selected Belco Private Capital Inc. to work as its registered exempt market dealer.
Our Investment Capital Information
Reach out to Matthew Alexander at email@example.com, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. and see what our investment capital has to offer you.