AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages secured by real estate with a unique focus on Agricultural assets. The objective is to provide superior risk adjusted returns with minimal volatility and low correlation to other asset classes. Capital preservation and steady income will be the key objectives.
Initial Target Distribution Yield of 7%
• Quarterly dividends of 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) with a year-end special dividend payment.
A diversified portfolio of 1st and 2nd mortgages within the following parameters
• A minimum of 50% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by agricultural properties
• A maximum of 30% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
• A maximum of 20% of assets will consist of mortgages secured by residential properties
Moderate Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
• Max 75% LTV of Agricultural Properties
• Max 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
• Max 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are available to Accredited investors only (as defined in Ontario securities legislation). Prospective investors are encouraged to consult their own professional advisors as to the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares.
Introductions are exclusively permitted through registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has retained Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer.
Interested investors should contact Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.