Investment Funds Waterloo
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund is a limited partnership that is now ready for Waterloo investors. Putting a unique focus on Agricultural assets, our investment funds were created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages.
Notable Investment Funds
As experts, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. all have a strong track record in the Agriculture, Alternative Lending, and Investment industries. They’ve created opportunities for Waterloo investors as until very recently, limited options were available for these types of Agricultural investment funds.
Initial Goal Distribution Yield of 7%
• 17.5 cents per share with quarterly dividends ($10/share NAV) along with targeted year-end dividend payment.
With 1st and 2nd mortgages our diversified portfolio follows specific parameters
• Consisting of a min of 50% mortgages secured by agricultural properties
• Consisting of a max of 30% mortgages secured by commercial and retail properties
• Consisting of a max of 20% mortgages secured by residential properties
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics within moderate ranges
• Maximum 75% LTV on all Agricultural Properties
• Maximum 70% LTV on all Commercial Properties
• Maximum 80% LTV on all Residential Properties
Funds Ready for Accredited Investors (Waterloo)
As outlined in the Ontario securities legislation, only Accredited investors are able to access shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund. Waterloo area investors are asked to connect with their own professional advisors to review the potential tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares.
Exclusively permitted through registered exempt market dealers, AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has retained Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer for all introductions.
What Our Investment Funds Offer
Waterloo investors are able to directly reach Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.