Investment Funds Kingsville
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund, created to obtain and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages, is a limited partnership available to Kingsville investors. With a unique focus on Agricultural assets, our investment funds are backed by real estate.
Noticeable Investment Funds
Until now, limited options have existed for Kingsville investors looking for access to Agricultural investment funds. The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. were able to use their successful histories in the Agriculture, Investment, and Alternative Lending industries to create opportunities.
Targeted Initial Distribution Yield of 7%
• Quarterly dividends targeted for 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) and including a year-end special dividend payment.
Our diversified portfolio holds 1st and 2nd mortgages and adheres to specific parameters
• A min of 50% of mortgages are to be secured by agricultural land
• A max of 30% of mortgages are to be secured by commercial and retail land
• A max of 20% of mortgages are to be secured by residential land
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics within standard parameters
• Maximum 75% LTV on Agricultural Buildings
• Maximum 70% LTV on Commercial Buildings
• Maximum 80% LTV on Residential Buildings
Funds Useable by Accredited Investors (Kingsville)
Shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are open only to Accredited investors (Included in Ontario securities legislation), as interested Kingsville investors are encouraged to confer with their own professional advisors to fully review the legal and tax responsibilities of investing in the shares.
Registered exempt market dealers are solely allowed introductions. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has retained a registered exempt market dealer with Belco Private Capital Inc.
Seek Our Investment Funds
To learn more, Kingsville investors can contact Matthew Alexander, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc. at email@example.com.