Investment Funds Essex
AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund, a limited partnership, is inviting Essex investors. Created with a unique focus on Agricultural lending, our investment funds are secured by real estate, as we want to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages.
Steady Investment Funds
Using their strong track record in the Alternative Lending, Investment, and Agriculture industries, the founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have created opportunities for Essex investors as until very recently there have been few options available to access Agricultural investment funds.
Reaching Initial Distribution Yield of 7%
• 17.5 cents per share with quarterly dividends ($10/share NAV) with special year-end dividend payment.
A diversified portfolio of 1st and 2nd mortgages that stick to the following parameters
• A minimum of 50% of assets will consist of mortgages backed by agricultural buildings
• A maximum of 30% of assets will consist of mortgages backed by commercial and retail buildings
• A maximum of 20% of assets will consist of mortgages backed by residential buildings
Prudent Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics
• Max 75% LTV reached on Agricultural Mortgages
• Max 70% LTV reached on Commercial Mortgages
• Max 80% LTV reached on Residential Mortgages
Funds Approved for Accredited Investors (Essex)
Following Ontario securities legislation, shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are accessible only to Accredited investors. Any interested Essex investors are encouraged to confer with their professional advisors and fully review the legal and tax consequences of investing in the shares.
Introductions are limited only to registered exempt market dealers. AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has taken on the services of Belco Private Capital Inc. to act as its registered exempt market dealer.
Discovering Our Investment Funds
To learn more, Essex investors are able to contact Matthew Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org, a registered dealer representative with Belco Private Capital Inc.