Investment Capital Chatham-Kent
AgriRoots is a limited partnership open to investors in Chatham-Kent who desire investment capital. Our investment capital is secured by real estate emphasizing Agricultural assets and was created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of first and second mortgages.
Advanced Investment Capital
The founders of AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. have a strong history in the Alternative Lending, Investment, and Agriculture industries. Until now, limited options have been available for Chatham-Kent investors who are seeking Agriculture investment capital.
Initial Target Distribution Yield Aim of 7%
- Quarterly dividends of 17.5 cents per share ($10/share NAV) with a year-end special dividend payment.
Within the following parameters, our diversified portfolio holds 1st and 2nd mortgages
- A minimum of 50% of capital will consist of mortgages protected by agricultural properties
- A maximum of 30% of capital will consist of mortgages protected by commercial and retail properties
- A maximum of 20% of capital will consist of mortgages protected by residential properties
Loan to Value (LTV) characteristics kept balanced
- Maximum 75% LTV on Agricultural Properties
- Maximum 70% LTV on Commercial Properties
- Max 80% LTV on Residential Properties
Investment Capital Available to Accredited Investors (Chatham-Kent)
Shares in AgriRoots Diversified Lending Fund are open to Accredited investors only (as defined in Ontario securities legislation). Interested investors in Chatham-Kent are encouraged to consult their professional advisors to review the tax and legal consequences of investing in the shares.
With introductions permitted exclusively through registered exempt market dealers, AgriRoots Capital Management Inc. has retained Belco Private Capital Inc. to work as its registered exempt market dealer.
Discover More About Our Investment Capital
Learn about our investment capital by connecting with Matthew Alexander, a registered dealing representative with Belco Private Capital Inc., available at email@example.com